Hello! Glad to know that you’ve landed on my page safely 🙂
So here, I’d like to share a bit about my self.
I am Ayu Fatmawati, a youth living in Indonesia struggling for her bachelor degree of Information System.
To describe my self, I’d just apply the 20 facts about me:
- I can’t stand smoke, either cigarette or vehicle, both are just equally unbearable.
- I let my engineering school for computer science, and I do not have any regret for it.
- Being random is part of my daily deeds. I like to think about my surrounding, randomly
- I can not deny that math has become my favorite since I was elementary.
- My life surrounded by girls, mostly easier for me to hang out with girls than boys.
- I love foods, but I can’t stand durian, jeroan, and rebung.
- If I miss one (so) much, I will cry (much).
- Growing up is my unavoidable dislike.
- I have a high pitched sound, a so-called cold face, but I can not get mad.
- I wear watch on my right hand, firstly it is because of a friend but then I get used to.
- I do not take off my watch when I do wudhu, because I am afraid of losing it.
- I write on much book (yes, it is much since I can not count it).
- Planning is a thing I do often,
more than realizing.
- I love to eat, but it is very-very hard for me to gain weight.
- Wrapping my body with over-sized clothes is my style and blue is my color.
- Having the fact of my body, being model is my informal dream.
- I am so bad at stopping my shopaholic habit.
- Scrolling Instagram and reading manga are my sweet escapes.
- I believe the power of praying, so I’ve been used to ask for prayers from others.
- I can not get over the amazing of Harry Potter, the magic of Disney, the intelligence of Detective Conan
Have you been bored? Have you got enough facts about me?
Well, if you wish to know more (I know you don’t); you can just contact me 🙂
P.S: There is another blog of mine: ayusnotes.blogspot.com
P.P.S.: Don’t forget to visit, okay? Tee-hee 🙂